MIHAELA SCHWARTZENBERG (known also as Mihaela Rădulescu )
Born on August 3, 1969, in Romania.
She lives in Monaco with her son, since 2007.
– jury member in “Romania Got talent” – number 1 TV station in Romania-PRO TV
– special editor for ELLE Romania (for the last 9 years)
– Romanian Ambassador for “Wings for Life – World Run” (since 2013)
– Romanian Ambassador for “Save the children- Romania” (since 2010)
– social media promotor, blogger (www.mihaelaradulescu.ro), number 1 media personality in Romania for years…
– host for the main events in Romania for the last 15 years (The Oscars of The Romanian Fashion Industry – Pantene Gala – 3 years, ELLE Style Awards Gala (2012, 2013,2014), The European Presidents Summit, Gala Wella Romania, 6 editions of “Edelweiss – the charity Ball for House of Hope”- 5 editions, “Vienna Ball – charity event in Timisoara, “Romania for the children of Europe – the biggest charity event ever in Romania (2 milions euro raised in the auction held by Mihaela Radulescu – with baroness Emma Nicholson, a member of the British Parliament), many launching events for Porsche, Mercedes, Range Rover Evoque, Orange and so many others, in the last 18 years.
– expert in charity campaigns and fund raising
– writer (4 best-sellers so far) – Polirom Publishing House.
– working in television in the last 18 years.
– she created the biggest Romanian humanitarian personal campaign – “I DO MY PART”.
– the first romanian journalist who broadcasted live from the Oscar Awards and Cannes Film Festival (2 editions)
– the first female Romanian journalist covering war zones – Irak and Afghanistan. The documentary “Irak- the stars of the dessert” won the biggest media prize in Romania (APTR) – she was the screenwriter, the director and the cameraman for it (2011)
– the only Tv stars who received “The Medal of Honour” from His Majesty, the King Mihai of Romania, for her charity campaigns.
– 4 times awarded with “Woman of The Year” prize and nominated again this year – a record never reached by other romanian female personality so far.
– awarded with 5 APTR prizes – the most important prizes granted to TV professionals in Romania – all the shows produced and/or presented by her were the biggest hits in Romanian Televisions, Pro Tv and Antena 1 (“Sunday in the family show”, “Gala Show”, “My lucky star” etc)
– former Romanian Ambassador (for 3 years) for the biggest charity foundation in the world – United Way International.
– the most desired female personality on Romanians magazines covers – Elle, Cosmopolitan, InStyle, FHM, Harper’s Bazaar, The One, Marie Claire, Viva, Tabu, Tango, Esquire, What’s up doc, Psychology Today, The Woman etc.
– awarded 2 times as “The most influential personality of the year” for her personal humanitarian campaigns -1. the biggest and the most efficient ever done by a private person – “The air bridge” – she has manage to put together all the available helicopters from Romania (commercial, military and police ones) to transport tones of products for the flood victims in 2010. 2- the fund raising for the children hospital “Marie Curie” in Bucharest.
– main sponsor and promotor for “Hospice- House of Hope” – paleative care for children in final stages of different mortal diseases (constant activity in the last 10 years).
– member of the “Tocqueville society” – the donors who gave more then 10 000 euro to charity, per project.
– member of the “Romanian Civil Society” and of the “Romanian Donors Forum”.
– vicepresident of the Foundation for Childhood Cancer.
– former Romanian Ambassador for “Special Olympics”- disabled athletes .
– first romanian personality becoming a volunteer for “Red Cross” Romania – active involvement in all crises situation, to save other people lives.
– 4 travel documentaries, as screenwriter and film director, in Tanzania, Kenya, Zanzibar, Danube Delta (for WWF).
– she has interviewed all Romania’s great personalities of all fields (including all the Romanian presidents, prime ministers, great champions, famous actors and singers) and she also has the greatest interviews collection involving world stars: Julio Iglesias, Phil Collins, Benjamin Netanyahu, Robert de Niro, Catherine Deneuve, Quentin Tarantino, Steven Seagal, Marie France Ionesco, Emir Kusturica, Orhan Pamuk (Nobel Prize for literature), professor Edmund Phelps (Nobel Prize for economics), Sebastien Loeb, Hannes Arches, Nadia Comaneci, Bart Connor, Eva Longoria, Johnny Depp, Baronesse Emma Nicholson (member of the British Parliament), Felix Baumgartner and many others.
– she acted in 3 short movies, 3 videos (Proconsul Band, Taxi Band, Directia V Band), also in 4 long features Romanian movies (15, by Sergiu Nicolaescu, “Seek connections, by Tudor Giurgiu, “The magic of love”, by Brandusha Novac, “Selfie”, by Cristina Iacob) and in the american production “Fall down dead”, by John Keeyes”
– awarded with “The Romanian fashion Icon” and “Elle Woman of the Year” at “Elle Gala Awards (2012 and 2013)
– she directed 2 videos for Taxi Band and Free Bear Band (youtube – Bere Gratis- Curcubeu, trupa Taxi ).
– at the Romanian Revolution, in 1989, she was the only female carrying a gun and fighting for democracy in the CC building, where more than 200 people have died. “Paris Match” put her on a cover at that time and that was her first press appearance ever.
– she is the main promotor in the Campaign about domestic violence against kids, with “Save the Children”.